If you accidentally block someone on Twitter and now you think that you need to unblock this person. Don't worry you can unblock someone on Twitter easily. In this article, I will show you three easy methods to unblock followers on Twitter.
Unblock Followers on Twitter
1. Open a web browser, type the https://twitter.com/settings/blocked/all on the web address and press the Enter button.
2. Hover your mouse pointer up to the blocked person profile image.
- You will see the selected person profile image and name with the Blocked button. Hover your mouse pointer up to the Blocked button. Then you will see the Unblock button on the Blocked button. Click on the Blocked button to unblock this account.
3. After that, you will see the Block button in front of your selected person profile. So your selected person now unblock successfully.
Unblock Flowers on Twitter Using Twitter Desktop App
1. Open the Twitter website on your browser and log in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the More menu with the three horizontal dot icon.
- Select the Settings and privacy menu with the gear icon.
3. From the settings page select the Privacy and safety option with the front arrow icon.
- Scroll down to the page and click on the Blocked accounts option from the Safety section.
4. Your Twitter blocklist page will open. You will see the all blocked person profile image and name with the Blocked button.
- Click up to the blocked person profile image which person you want to unblock.
5. You will see the Blocked button right sight of your Twitter profile picture.
- Hover your mouse pointer up to the Blocked button then Blocked button will change the Unblock button. Click on the Blocked button to unblock Flowers on Twitter.
6. Unblock message will open with your selected person profile name.
- Click on the Unblock button.
After that, you will not see the blocked or unblocked button in front of your Twitter profile picture. You will see the Follow or Unfollow button. So your selected person unblock successfully.
How to Unblock Someone on Twitter Android
1. Sign in your Twitter account on your Android mobile Twitter app.
2. Touch up to your Twitter profile picture and select the Settings and privacy menu.
3. From the Settings and privacy page select the Privacy and safety option.
4. Scroll down to the page to go to the Safety section. Touch the Blocked accounts option from the Safety section.
5. Your Twitter account blocked list will open with all blocked persons.
- Touch up to the blocked person profile picture.
6. Touch the blocked person profile top-right corner three horizontal dot sign and select the Unblock option.
7. You will see the Unblock message then press the YES option to unblock this person.
You will see the Follow button in front of your recently unblocked person profile. So your selected person profile now unblock.
I hope now you can unblock any blocked person on Twitter. If you have any problem then please don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Common Questions and Answers
Q: How do you unblock someone on mobile Twitter?
A: You can easily unblock someone on mobile Twitter using the third method.
Q: How do you see your blocked list on Twitter?
A: You can see your blocked person list on Twitter using the upper first method only first step.