Log in to Twitter > Click Timestamp > Scroll Down
Twitter is one of the most popular social media websites. You can share your own opinion and see the other’s opinion on here. Normally you will not be able to view the Twitter comment. Today I will show you a few quick steps to know, how to read Twitter comments easily.
How to Read Twitter Comments on Computer
1. Open the Twitter website using a web browser and log in to your Twitter account.
2. You will see the all tweets in the “For you” section on your Twitter homepage.
- Scroll down to find the tweet in which you to view the comment.
- The time will show in front of the username of your selected tweet person. Click on the timestamp to view all comments.
3. Scroll down the page to see the comment. Press the “Show more replies” to see more comments.
Read Comment on Twitter Using Mobile
1. Open the Twitter app X icon on your mobile phone.
2. If you have not already login your Twitter account, log in to your Twitter account first.
3. Click in front of a person’s username timestamp.
- Scroll down below then you will see the all comments of your selected person.
If an account owner makes his/her profile private or he/she blocked you then you will not able to see his comment.
Questions and Answers:
Q: How do you read comments on a Tweet?
A: Follow the top any method to comment on a Tweet.
Q: How to read Twitter comments without an account?
A: You will not be able to read Twitter comments without logging into a Twitter account. If you want to read Twitter comment. If you don’t have a Twitter account, Create a Twitter account and login your Twitter account.