Twitter group chats are a great way to connect with multiple people at once, share thoughts, and engage in group discussions on a variety of topics. Whether it’s for work, hobbies, or just staying connected with friends, group chats on Twitter can be a fun and convenient way to interact with others. Follow a few quick steps to learn about Twitter group chat.
Use Twitter Group Chat from a Computer
1. Login Twitter account using a web browser on your computer.
2. Click on the Messages with the envelope icon from left on the menu list.
3. Press the New message button.
4. Type the usernames of the people you want to add to the group. Click on the name of the people whom people want to add to this group. You will see the selected people’s names below of “Search people” box.
- Press the Next button and click the Done button to create the Twitter group.
5. You can give the group a name if you want. This step is usually optional.
6. Start typing your message in the message box and hit “Send.”
Your message will be shown on your Twitter group and your all group members will view this message.
Tips: You can manage the group by clicking on the group name. Here, you can add or remove participants, change the group name, and leave the group.
Create a Private Group on Twitter using Mobile
1. Open the Twitter app X icon on your mobile.
2. Touch the envelope icon from the bottom right corner of your mobile screen.
3. Press the envelope with the + icon.
4. Press the Create a group option.
5. Select the people who you want to add to this group.
- Press the Create option.
6. You will see your recently created group with your selected people.
Using the same you can a make group on Twitter.