Everyone knows how to tweet on Twitter. But most people don't know how to send a private message to someone on Twitter. In this lesson, I will show you the easy method to send a direct message on Twitter.
You can also send the symbol with your text message to following this article.
From the Computer
1. Click on the Messages menu with the envelope icon from the Twitter menu bar.
2. Into the Messages, section clicks on the envelope with a plus icon from top middle or press the Start a conversation button to send a direct message.
3. Into the Search people box enter the @username or name of the people you want to send this message.
- You will see your search person name, @username with the Twitter account profile picture. Click up to these person profile names to add this person.
- Your selected person name will add on your send message list. Using the same way you can add up to 50 people in this group message.
- Press the Next button from the top right of the page.
3. Input the text message into the "Start a new message" box.
- You can add a symbol to this text message. Just click on the face symbol from the right of this box. Scroll up or down from your mouse to find up the favorite symbol. Click up to your favorite symbol, then you will see your selected symbol in front of your message. You can add more symbols to your message. After then press the any empty is to close the symbol window.
If you want to delete a symbol from the message then click in front of the symbol from your mouse pointer and press the backspace button from your keyboard to delete this symbol.
- Click on the Send icon from the right of the message box to send this message.
4. After that, you will see your send message with sending time.
5. You can also send images, audio, video and GIF files on Twitter.
- Click on the photo icon from the left of the message box.
- You will see a new dialog box. Select a photo, audio or video from your computer and press the Open button.
- Your selected photo will open. Press the Send icon to send this photo.
So you can easily send a message with photo, audio, and video on Twitter using this method.