Change Screen Timeout in Windows 7
1. Click on your start menu and select the Control Panel.
2. Press in front of View by the down-arrow icon and select the Large icons option.
- Select the Power Options link with the battery icon.
3. Click in front of Balanced redial button Change plan settings link.
4. Press the down-arrow icon in front of Turn off the display text and select the display time.
- In front of Put the computer to sleep text click the arrow icon and select your computer sleep time.
- Click the Save changes button to save these settings.
- Close the power options window.
After that, your computer display will turn off after 1 hour and your computer will sleep after 2 hours. You can choose a comfortable time here.