Sometimes Windows users need to open Windows PowerShell to apply a command. But maximum users don’t to Windows 10 PowerShell location and how to open PowerShell as administrator from cmd. Today we will show you five easy method to open Windows PowerShell in Windows 10.
Method 1: Open PowerShell Using Search Bar
1. Input the “Windows PowerShell” into the Windows 10 search box.
3. If you see the “User Account Control” dialog box then press the Yes button to open PowerShell as administrator.
You will see Windows PowerShell window on your screen.
2. Scroll down below of the menu list and press the Windows PowerShell folder.
Method 3: Open Windows PowerShell Via Run Window
Method 4: Open PowerShell as Administrator from cmd
Method 5: Open Windows 10 PowerShell Location
1. Open the (This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > System32 > Windows PowerShell > v1.0) folder on your computer.
- You will see few folders with PowerShell icon.
- Press the mouse-right button up to PowerShell icon and select the Open to use PowerShell on Windows 10.
You can use upper any method to open PowerShell on your computer. If you any problem or you just want to share your experience then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.