The calculator is one of the most important apps for every computer and mobile user. The Windows 10 calculator is a touch-friendly version and it better than the previous version. You can open the multiple calculators at the same time on your computer or laptop. At first, you need to open calculator in Windows 10 if you want to use it.
Many computer users won’t open calculator on Windows 10. Today we will show you six easy method to enable calculator in Windows 10 and how to open calculator in Windows 10 shortcut key.
- 1 Way 1: Open Windows 10 Calculator Using the Search Bar
- 2 Way 2: Open Windows 10 Calculator Using the Menu Bar
- 3 Way 3: Windows 10 Calculator Open Using the Run Command
- 4 Way 4: Open Calculator Using the Command Prompt
- 5 Way 5: Calculator Open Using the Windows PowerShell
- 6 Way 6: Keyboard Shortcut to Open Calculator Windows 10
Way 1: Open Windows 10 Calculator Using the Search Bar
2. After that calculator will open on your PC.
Windows 10 calculator will open. Now you can use the calculator.
Way 3: Windows 10 Calculator Open Using the Run Command
Way 4: Open Calculator Using the Command Prompt
Way 5: Calculator Open Using the Windows PowerShell
2. Wait here few seconds until you see C with your name on the computer.
Way 6: Keyboard Shortcut to Open Calculator Windows 10
1. Click the mouse right button blank space on your desktop, go to the New and select the Shortcut to create a new shortcut on Windows 10.
2. Copy or type the “C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe” text behind of Browse button blank box.
3. Press the Next button.
4. Type your shortcut name and press the Finish
5. Right-click up to Calculator shortcut icon and select Properties.
6. Click in front of “Shortcut key” None box.
7. Press and hold down the (Ctrl + Shift) key and press the (C) key from the keyboard.
8. Press the Apply and OK
9. Now you can open calculator on Windows 10 using this (Ctrl + Shift + C) keyboard shortcut. Press the (Ctrl + Shift + C) key and open the calculator.
Follow upper any method to open the calculator in Windows 10. If you have any question about it and you want to share your experience, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.