You can add a topic to your Gmail group member. Your group member can see it and they can comment on your post. Learn an easy way to add a new topic for Gmail group member.
Add a New Topic for Gmail Group
1. Type into your internet browser address bar groups.google.com and press Enter button.
2. Log in your Gmail group using email and password.
3. Click up to the My groups tab from left.
4. Click up to NEW TOPIC red button to add a new topic to your Gmail group page.
5. Gmail group topic writing page will open.
- Click in front of Subject and type your topic subject.
- Click the bottom of the page blank box and type your topic into your Gmail group.
- Click the POST red button to post this topic.
6. Your recent posted topic will show on your Gmail group page. Using the same way you can post anything for your Gmail group people.
Using the same way you can add more post to your Gmail group member.