How to remove the email signature from Gmail. You can delete or disable signature on Gmail. Learn how to delete signature from Gmail and how to disable your Gmail signature.
Remove signature from Gmail
1. Sign in your Gmail account and open your Gmail mail inbox page.
2. Click the gear icon from the top right corner of your Gmail inbox page and click Settings.
3. Your Gmail account settings page will open.
Scroll down the page to go Signature section. You will see your signature image or text into the signature box.
How to Remove the Signature from Gmail
- Click in front of Gmail signature text into the signature box and press Backspace button from your keyboard to remove the email signature from Gmail.
- Scroll down below of the page and click the Save Changes button to save these settings.
Remove Image Signature from Gmail
1. Click up to the image then you will see few text links. Click the Remove text link to remove image signature from Gmail.
2. After that, you will not see recently deleted image signature in Gmail signature box.
3. Scroll down below and click Save Changes button to save these settings.
After that, you will not see your recently removed signature in Gmail. Using this way you can remove the signature from Gmail account.
Disable the Email Signature in Gmail
1. Log in your Gmail account.
2. Click up to Gmail inbox gear icon and click Settings.
3. Go to Signature section and click No signature redial button.
Scroll down below and click Save Changes button.
Using upper any way you can easily remove the email signature from Gmail account.