When you create a new Twitter account then it makes public account by default. But if you see that your Twitter account is private then you can easily make your Twitter account public using this lesson.
How Do You Make Your Twitter Account Public from Computer
1. Open the Twitter website and log in on Twitter.
2. Click on the More with three horizontal dot icon.
- Click on the gear icon with Settings and privacy text.
3. Press the Privacy and safety option with the Next arrow icon.
- Click to uncheck the "Protect your Tweets" checkbox.
After unchecking this box your Twitter account on public. If anyone wants to follow you then he/she can do it easily and anyone can see your tweet.
How to Make Twitter Public on Android App
1. Login the Twitter app on your Android mobile.
2. Press on your Twitter account profile picture.
- Touch on the Settings and privacy menu from the Twitter menu bar.
3. From the Twitter username section touch on the Privacy and safety option.
4. Touch on the "protect your Tweets" toggle button to disable this option. If you disable this option then this toggle button color will gray. If you have disabled this option then you don't need to disable this option by himself.
After disabling this option your Twitter account profile will public. Anyone can follow you on twitter and everyone can see your tweet.
How to Check Your Twitter Account Public or Private
You can easily check your Twitter Account Public or Private. Just click on your Twitter account profile picture.
Public: If you don't see the lock icon in front of your Twitter account profile name that means your Twitter profile is public.
Private: If you see the lock icon in front of your Twitter Profile name it means your Twitter profile is private.
You can check it from your computer and Android app using the same way.
Common Questions and Answers
Q: How do I change my Twitter to public?
A: You can easily change your Twitter account private to the public from your computer and Android mobile using upper method.
Q: Are all Twitter accounts public?
A: No, Twitter all accounts are not public. When you make a new Twitter account then it makes public. You can check your Twitter account public or private using the upper third lesson.
If you want to follow anyone, sometimes you see your request is pending which means your following person profile is not public.
If you follow someone on Twitter without pending that means your following person profile is public.