Android phone users take photos using their mobile phone camera. If you take more photos then your phone memory will full quickly. Then you need to remove the unwanted picture from your android mobile. Follow easy method to know how to delete photos from android phone permanently.
How to Delete Photos from Android Mobile Phone Gallery
1. Unlock your android phone and touch up to the Gallery to open it.
2. You will see your all photos into the gallery. Scroll up or down to find out the photo which you want to remove from your Android phone gallery.
3. You will see your selected photo with full screen.
- Touch up to this photo again to see photo options.
- Touch up to the Delete text with recycle bin icon to delete photos from the Android phone.
- You will see Delete message. Touch the Delete text to delete this photo from your mobile phone.
After that, you will not see your recently deleted photo into your mobile phone gallery.
How to Permanently Delete Photos from Android Phone
1. Unlock your mobile phone. Touch up to Tools to open your android phone folders.
2. Touch the Explorer text with the folder icon.
3. Touch the Categories to see all categories.
4. You will see your mobile phone all images.
- Touch the image and hold down until you will see tick sign. Then press the Delete to delete this picture from your android mobile.
- A message will open with question sign. Press the Delete button to delete a photo from android phone permanently.
Your selected image you will not see in this folder.