Open Twitter > Login Twitter > Click Search box > Click the X icon
Twitter has saved the search option. It helps you to visit a page quickly. But if you want to delete save search queries from Twitter then you can do it. Follow a few quick steps to know, how to clear search history on Twitter easily.
Clear Twitter Search History
How to Delete Twitter Search History Using a Computer Browser
1. Open the Twitter/X website on your web browser and log in to your Twitter account if you are not already logged in.
2. Click on the Search box at the top right corner of the Twitter homepage.
You can delete a search history individually. Press the X icon which you want to delete from the result.
If you want to clear the Twitter all search history, just click the Clear all text. A new message will appear, click the Clear red color button to confirm the clear.
How to Clear Search History on the Twitter App for Android
1. Open the Twitter app on your mobile phone. This app icon looks like a white color X on your mobile screen.
2. Touch the magnifying glass icon below on your mobile screen.
- Press the search from the top.
3. All recent search words will show. Press and hold down a word that you want to delete. A new message will show, press the Clear text. Your selected search word will be deleted from this list.
- If you want to delete all search history, just press in front of the Recent text X icon.
- A notification will appear, press the Clear option.
Your all Twitter search history will be deleted from the search list.
How to Delete Saved Search on Twitter
Can Not Delete Saved Search on Twitter from a Computer
1. Lunch the Twitter website using a web browser and sign in to your account.
2. Click the search bar from the top right corner of the Twitter homepage.
- From the Saved Searches section, click on the red color bin icon.
- You will see the “Delete saved search?” message press the Delete button.
You will not see your deleted search query on the list. So your saved search is successfully deleted from Twitter.
Clear Saved Searches on Twitter from Android Mobile
1. Open the Twitter app and log in, if you have not already logged in.
2. Press the magnifying glass icon bottom of the screen.
- Touch on the search box from the top.
- You will see the saved search query, touch on it.
3. Your selected search query will show on the search bar. Click in front of the search box with three vertical dot icons.
- Select the Delete search option.
Your save search will be deleted from the list.
Follow the upper two articles to delete the Twitter search history.
If you want to clear the Twitter saved search then follow the last two articles.
Questions and Answers:
Q: How do you delete browsing history on Twitter?
A: You can easily delete browsing history on Twitter by following the first method of this article.
Q: How do I clear my Twitter search suggestions?
A: You can easily clear your Twitter search suggestions by following this article.