If you want to use Microsoft many services then you need to create a Microsoft account. There are many services of Microsoft like Office Online, Outlook, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive and more. You can also use your Windows phone using Microsoft account. There are many different ways to create new Microsoft account. Learn an easy way to sign up Microsoft account from your computer or mobile phone.
How to Create a Microsoft Account
1. Open a web browsing software like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
3. Microsoft login page will open.
4. Click the New email box and type a unique email address.
Click the Create password box and type a password for your Microsoft account. Remember that password will at least 8 characters, minimum 1 uppercase letter, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. See my password (Howwat@#1234).
5. Type your first name into First name box.
Type your Last name into Last name box.
6. Click on the Country/region and select your own country.
7. Click on the Country code and choose your own country.
Click on Phone number box and your own phone number. Don’t type this mobile number because you will receive a code in your mobile from Microsoft. You need this code to active your Microsoft account.
Check your mobile message inbox to collect the code. Click the “Enter the access code” and type the code what you will find in your mobile message inbox.
After that, you will redirect to your Microsoft account page. You will see your name and Microsoft email address. Now you can use this email address and password to login your Microsoft account.
Set Up Microsoft Account Using Mobile Number
1. Open a web browser. Type the web address bar “signup.live.com” and press the Enter button to open Microsoft website.
3. Click the country arrow box and select your own country with your country mobile number code.
Click the Phone number box and type your own mobile number. You will receive a verification code into your mobile, you need this code to active your Microsoft account. So, select your own country and type your own mobile number.
Click the Password box and type a password for your Microsoft account.
4. You need to type your name.
Click the First name box and type your First name.
Click the Last name box and type your last name.
5. Select your own country.
Select your birthdate from Birthdate category.
6. You will see a new page with your mobile number and Enter code box.
Check your mobile phone message inbox. Open the message then you will see a numeric code from Microsoft.
After that, you will see your Microsoft account page with your name and mobile number.
Next time you can log in your Microsoft account using your own mobile number and the password, what you use to create this account.
Using the upper any method you can create a Microsoft account easily from your computer, tablet and mobile phone. If you have any questions about Microsoft account or you just want to share the experience about it, don’t hesitate to leave a comment.