If you want to buy a computer then you need to know how to check computer configuration.If you have enough idea about computer hardware then you can buy a computer without any confusion. Only 10 seconds to check computer configuration in Windows 7 operating system.
How to Know Computer Configuration in Windows 7
Select the Properties from the list to check computer configuration in Windows 7.
How to Check Computer Configuration Using Run Command in Windows 7
3. System information dialog box will open with your computer configuration information.
- System Summary – This is the default on system information dialog box. Hare, you will see details about computer operating system, system type, processor type and instant memory.
- Hardware Resources – Hare you will see the all hardware drivers and devices information.
- Components – Hare you will find the list of technical components on your computer. Just like CD drive, speakers and USB ports etc.
- Software Environment – View the running processes and drivers on your computer.
Internet Settings – Hare you will find your internet connections information.
Follow upper any method to know computer configuration in windows 7.