If you accidentally delete your Hotmail account and you think that you want to get back your account then follow this article to recover the Hotmail account.
Recover a Deleted Hotmail Account
1. Type the Hotmail.com on your web browser and press the Enter button.
2. Press the Sign in button.
3. Type your Hotmail account password into the Enter password box and press the Sing in button.
4. You will see the "Reopen account" message. Press the Reopen account button.
5. Text********14 redial box will open. That means you will see your mobile phone last two digits.
- Click the below of the last 4 digits of phone number box and type your mobile phone number last 4 digits.
- Press the Send code button.
6. You will receive a 7 digits code on your mobile phone message inbox.
- Type this code on the Code box and press the Next button.
7. Your account is now reopened message will open and you will receive an account reopened message with your email address on your mobile phone.
- Press the Done button.
You will see your email message inbox will open. Using the way you can easily recover the Hotmail account.
Remember that, you can reopen your Hotmail account before 60 days from your account delete date. After that you can't recover it using this process.
If you want to reopen after 60 days then you need to contact the Hotmail support team.
Recover Hotmail Account Password
1. Type the https://account.live.com/password/reset URL on the web address bar and hit the Enter button.
2. Into the Email, phone, or Skype name box type your Hotmail account email address or phone number or Skype name which account you want to recover.
- Click the Next button.
3. Click on the Text ********14 redial box. You will not see the 14, because it is my phone number in the last two digits. You will see your own phone number last two digits.
- On the "Last 4 digits of phone number" box type your own phone number last 4 digits which you use to create this Hotmail account.
- Press the Get code button.
4. You will receive a seven digits code on your mobile phone message inbox.
- Type the code into the Enter Code box and press the Next button.
5. Reset your password page will open.
- Into the New password box type a new password for your Hotmail account.
- Into the Reenter password box type the same password again to confirm it.
- Click on the Next button.
6. Your password is changed message will open.
- Click on the Sign-in button and sign-in your Hotmail email account using the new password.
Using the upper way you can easily recover your Hotmail account password.
Common Questions and Answers
Q: How do I get my Hotmail account back?
A: Before 60 days of your delete you can easily get back your account. After 60 days you need to contact the Hotmail customer service to get back your account.
Q: How do I recover a deleted Microsoft account?
A: You can easily recover your deleted Microsoft account using the upper method. If you have any problem please don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Q: Can I access my old Hotmail account?
A: Yes, you can access your old Hotmail account.