The taskbar is one of the most important tools on Windows. But sometimes you need more space on your screen. If you hide taskbar then you can get more space. Follow this article to know how to hide the taskbar in Windows 10.
Auto-Hide Taskbar in Windows 10
1. Right-click the empty space on your taskbar and select the Taskbar settings option.
2. Click the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” toggle button to on it for the desktop mode.
- Press the “Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode” toggle button to on it for the tablet mode.
After that, you will not see the taskbar on your computer or laptop screen.
Move your mouse pointer below of your screen then your taskbar will show.
Taskbar hide on Windows 10
1. Click the empty area on your desktop and select the Personalize option.
2. Select the Taskbar tab from the Settings page.
- Turn-on the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” toggle bar. After that, you will not see the taskbar on your screen.
- If you are using tablet then you need to turn on the “Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode” option to hide the taskbar.
Hide Taskbar Using Windows Explorer
1. Press the mouse right-button on the taskbar and select the Task Manager option.
2. Select the Processes to tab on the Task Manager window.
- Find and click the Windows Explorer folder from this list.
- Click the Restart button.
After restart the Windows Explorer folder the taskbar will automatically hide from your screen.