The taskbar is one of the most important parts of Windows 7. The taskbar is helpful to organize your computer desktop. You can create a shortcut in the taskbar to launch a program quickly. You can resize and move your taskbar in Windows 7 for your monitor purpose. There is two simple way to lock and unlock the taskbar in Windows 7.
How to Lock the Taskbar in Windows 7
Lock the Taskbar Windows 7 Using Taskbar Menu
1. Right-click the empty space on your taskbar then few options will appear.
Select the Lock the taskbar from the menu list to tick this menu options.
Your taskbar has been successfully locked. Then you will not be able to move or resize your taskbar until you unlock it.
If you already check this menu options then your taskbar already locked.
Lock the Taskbar from Start Menu Properties
1. Click your Windows 7 start menu button and select Properties.
2. Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box will open.
Select the Taskbar tab to change your taskbar settings.
Click the Lock the taskbar redial box to tick it.
Press the Apply and OK button to lock the taskbar Windows 7.
Unlock the Taskbar in Windows 7
1. Right-click empty space on your taskbar and select the Lock the taskbar to uncheck it.
After unchecking it your taskbar will unlock. Now you can move or resize it.
How to Resize your Taskbar on Windows 7
1. Unlock the Windows 7 taskbar using the previous instructions.
2. Move your mouse pointer top to your taskbar.
When you will see an arrow icon then click, hold down your mouse pointer and drug-upper to increase your taskbar size.
If you want to go back your taskbar previous size then follow the same command and drag-down your mouse pointer.