How to enable cookies in Firefox browser? Mozilla Firefox collects cookies from the website which you visit. It helps to contains information like site preferences, browsing and login status. Cookies help to visit a website quickly next time. If you log in a website then cookies save this login information, so Firefox will automatically login next time on this website.
Mozilla Firefox has enabled cookies by default. In this article, I will show you the easy method to enable cookies in Firefox browser on Windows, Android, and iOS.
How to Enable Cookies in Firefox on Windows
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser on your computer.
- Click the Firefox menu from the top-right corner of your browser the three horizontal lines icon.
- Select the Options menu.
2. You will see a few options. Select the Privacy & Security options from the left of the settings window.
- Scroll down below of the page until you see Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Accept cookies and site data redial box to enable cookies in Firefox.
If you see that this redial box is already selected then your Mozilla Firefox cookies enable.
How to Enable Cookies in Firefox on Android Mobile
1. Touch up to the Firefox app on your Android mobile to open it.
2. Touch the Firefox menu from the top-right corner three dot icon of your Firefox browser.
Select the Settings from the list.
3. Press the Privacy tab from Firefox settings page allows cookies in Firefox.
4. Touch the Cookies from privacy page.
Select the Enabled redial box to enable cookies in Firefox Android mobile.
Now Firefox cookies are enabled on your Android phone. If you see enabled text below of Cookies tab then your Firefox cookies are already enabled.
How to Turn on Cookies in Firefox on iOS
1. Launch the Firefox app on your iPhone, iPad or iPad touch.
Touch the Firefox menu, three horizontal lines icon below right corner of your Firefox screen.
Press the Settings tab.
2. Touch the Clear Private Date with forwarding arrow icon.
Press in front of Cookies redials button to enable it.
If you see a blue color on this button then cookie has already enabled. You don’t need to enable it. But if you see this redial button on gray color then touch on it to enable cookies in Firefox on iOS.