You can easily see any GIF on Twitter. But usually, you will not be able to download the GIF file from Twitter. Follow this article to download GIF from Twitter.
Download GIF from Twitter on Desktop
1. Open the Twitter website using any browser on your PC and log in to your Twitter account.
2. Scroll down below the Twitter homepage to find out the Gif file you want to download.
- Right-click the gif file then the “Copy Gif Address” option will appear. Left-click the Copy Gif Address option.
3. Open a new tab on your web browser, type the “https://twittervideodownloader.com/” and hit the Enter button to open this website.
- Right-click on the “Enter link/url and click Download” box and select the Paste option.
4. You will see your selected Twitter GIF URL in the “Paste Tweet URL Here” box.
5. You will see the GIF file image. Click on the Download Video button.
6. This GIF file will open on a new tab.
- Click the three-dot sign right-below corner of the GIF image.
- Select the download button.
7. Your selected GIF will download. Usually, you will find this file on your computer Download folder.
If you use a chrome browser, then you will see this file in the left-below corner. Click up to this download file to play it.
Using this way, you can download any GIF file from Twitter.