If your computer uses more than one person. You need to create a user account for others. You can create a user account on your computer for others to get your privacy. Learn how to add a user account in Windows 7.
Table of Content
- How to Create an Account on Windows 7
- How to Change User on Windows 7
How to Create an Account on Windows 7
2. Click Manage another account text.
4. Click New account name box and type a name from the new account.
5. After that, you will see recently added user account on user account lists.
How to change user on Windows 7
2. You will see all user lists. Click up to any user from lists to open this user account on your computer.