Control panel is most important to change settings on Windows. Normally control panel is hidden in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. There are many methods to start control panel in Windows 10. In this article, we will show you, how to open control panel in Windows 10, how to add Windows 10 control panel, how to add Windows 10 control panel on your start menu list and how to put the control panel on taskbar Windows 10.
Start the Control Panel in Windows 10
Open Old Control Panel in Windows 10
1. Click the Windows 10 search bar and type Control Panel.
Open Windows 10 Control Panel from Taskbar
1. Click the mouse right button up to Windows 10 start menu.
Start the Control Panel in Windows from Settings Page
Open Windows 10 Control Panel Using the Run Window
Windows 10 Control Panel Shortcut
1. Click up to the file explorer icon on the Windows 10 taskbar.
Close the window then you will find a shortcut on your desktop. Using this way, you can easily add control panel to desktop in Windows 10.
Double click up to the control panel shortcut icon to open it on your computer.
How to Add Windows 10 Control Panel on Your Start Menu
1. Click the file explorer icon on your taskbar to open it.
Press the start menu then you will see the control panel on your start menu list.
How to Put Control Panel on Taskbar Windows 10
1. Press the file explorer icon from your taskbar.
4. Click up to your start menu then control panel will show on the menu bar.
After that, you will see control panel icon on your Windows 10 taskbar.