You can hide your important files and folders in Windows 7. It helps to keep your data safe from another computer user. Anyone can’t find your file so that you and other user don’t accidentally move or delete them. If you hide your folders, it’s important to know how to make this files and folders visible again. So, let us start with the how to unhide files in Windows 7.
How to Find Hidden Files on Windows 7
1. You need to open folder options to hidden files in Windows 7.
2. You will see your my computer with your all drive.
3. A folder Options dialog box will open.
Select the View tab.
Select the “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” redial box.
After previous steps, you will see your all hidden file and folder with indistinct. You need to follow below step to clearly show your hidden files and folders.
How to Find a Hidden Folder in Windows 7
1. Right-click the hidden file or folder which you want to see clearly.
2. Your selected folder properties dialog box will open.
On the General tab in Attributes section uncheck the Hidden checkbox to find a hidden folder.
It will let your selected folder become completely visible.
I hope this article solves your purpose. Keep reading.