Windows 10 has a default windows defender feature. It helps you protect your computer from viruses, hackers, malware and spyware. Windows Defender has turned on by default. But if you see that this feature is disabled on your computer then you can easily enable Windows Defender in Windows 10 to flowing this lesson.
Turn on Windows Defender
1. Input the Edit group policy text into the Windows search bar and select the Windows group policy with the gear icon.
2. Select the Administrative Templates folder from the left of the Local Group Policy Editor window.
- Double-click the Windows Components folder from the right.
- Scroll down of the page and double-click the Windows Defender Antivirus folder.
- Again, double-click the Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus file.
3. Choose the Not Configured or Disabled option.
- Press the Apply and OK button.
4. Click on the Start button, click the Power icon and select the Restart option to restart your computer.
After that, you will see that your windows defender will successfully enable on your computer.
Turn on Windows Defender Real-Time Protection
1. Click the Start button and select the Gear icon to open the windows settings page.
2. Select the Update & Security from this page.
3. Press the Windows Security with the shield icon from the left.
4. Under the Protection areas section select the Virus & protection option.
5. Select the Virus & threat protection option from left.
- Under the Virus & threat protection settings section, select the Manage settings text.
- Click the Real-time protection toggle switch to turn on real-time protection.
If you see that this toggle button with on text with blue color that means your computer real-time protection already on. So, you don’t need to click this toggle button.
If you see that this toggle button with off text with black color then you need to click this toggle button to turn on real-time protection.
Common Questions and Answers
Q: How do I enable Windows Defender?
A: You can easily Enable Windows Defender using the upper any method.
Q: Why my Windows Defender is turned off?
A: Windows defender is turned on by default. Windows defender deletes the crack file and other files. So sometimes you need to turn off windows defender. After cracking your software you can easily turn on windows defender using this lesson.