Maximum Mozilla Firefox users use the default Firefox account on their computer. If you face “Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible.” Message when you try to open the Firefox browser. In this article, I provided three easy methods to fix your Firefox profile that cannot be the loaded problem.
How to Repair the Firefox Deleted Profile
Repair Creating a New Firefox Profile
1. Press the Windows + R button from the keyboard to open the run window.
2. Type the “firefox.exe -p” text into the box and press the OK button.
3. Click the Create Profile button to create a new Firefox profile.
4. Select the new Firefox profile from the list and press the Start Firefox button. Your Firefox browser will open with your new profile and you will not see any profile.
Solve the Firefox Error by Deleting the profiles.ini File
If you are not able to open the Firefox browser on your computer, then you can use this method to solve the error problem.
1. Click the Windows search bar, type the “%appdata%” text into the search bar and hit the Enter button.
- Select the folder from the search result to open the Roaming folder.
2. Double click the Mozilla folder from the folder list.
- Again, Double click the Firefox folder.
- Right-click the profiles file and select the Delete option to delete this file.
After that, when you open the Firefox browser, Firefox will open with a new profile and your Firefox crash problem will be solved.
Reinstall Your Mozilla Firefox Browser
You can also solve this profile by reinstalling the Firefox browser.
1. Open the control panel on your computer.
2. Select the Uninstall a program option.
3. select the Mozilla Firefox with the icon and click the Uninstall button.
4. Restart your PC.
5. Click on the File Explorer from the taskbar.
6. Click on the View tab and tick the Hidden items check box from the windows explorer window.
6. Open the C:\Users\<Username>\Appdata\Roaming folder (Add your PC username into the <Username> section).
7. Find the Mozilla folder. Right-click the Mozilla folder and select the Delete option.
8. Again, Restart your computer.
9. After that, download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox from the official website and install it on your computer.