When you search for a topic using a Twitter search, Twitter will automatically add the topic to the search suggestions list. If you don’t want to show the search suggestion next time, you can delete it quickly. Follow a few quick steps to know how to delete Twitter search suggestions using a computer and mobile phone.
How to Clear Search History on Twitter Using a Computer Web Browser
1. Launch the Twitter website on a web browser on your computer and sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click the “Search Twitter” Box from the top-right corner of the Twitter homepage.
- You will see the all Twitter search history. Click in front of the search item X icon, which you want to delete. Using this way, you can delete a single item at a time.
- If you want to clear all search history on Twitter, click the search box and click the Clear all text link.
All search history will delete from the Twitter search list.
How to Delete Search History on the Twitter App for Android
1. Tap the Twitter app to open Twitter on your mobile phone.
2. Touch on the search icon from the left-below corner 2nd icon on the Twitter app homepage.
- Tap to the “Search Twitter” box from the top. You will see the all Twitter search history.
- Tap in front of the Recent text X icon. A message will appear. Touch the Clear text to form the message to clear search history on the Twitter app for Android mobile.
All your recent history will delete from the Twitter app search history.