If you want to browse a website, you need a browser. Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers. Sometimes few users face the Firefox right-click not working issue. Follow the below troubleshooting methods to allow right-click Firefox browser.
Try Basic Troubleshooting Methods
- Press the F5 key from your keyboard to reload your Firefox browser.
- Close your Mozilla Firefox browser and open it again.
- Restart your computer to solve this problem.
- Press and hold down the Shift key from the keyboard and press the right click.
- Open a different browser and press the right click on the browser to check whether your mouse right button is working or not.
Follow the upper every method to find out the problem. I hope your right-click profile will solve. If your right-clicks do not work, follow the below process.
Create a New Profile on Firefox
1. Create a new Firefox profile and open your browser using the new profile.
Clear the Firefox Cache
1. Open the Firefox browser and delete the Firefox browser cache.
Reinstall the Firefox Browser
1. Uninstall the Firefox browser from your computer.
2. Download and install the Firefox browser again to solve the profile.
Setup Your Windows
I hope your profile will solve using the upper method. If not solved, you need to set up new windows on your PC.